- The radio art seminar I attended last week was mentioned by Jesper Olsson in Svenska Dagbladet: Brechts visioner för radion är nära ("Brecht's visions for radio approach reality"). He also referred to the October issue of The Wire, Noise in the ether, devoted to creative broadcasting.
- The Wire also sponsors Cut & Splice: Transmission, an annual experimental music and sound art festival produced by Sound and Music and BBC Radio 3.
- Leftob is a netradio project of the Petcord netlabel. By the way, when will Electroacoustic Sweden, the webradio from SEAMS/Elektron, be available again? We miss it!
- Resonance is a new European sound art network based in the Netherlands.
- Hydrophonia is a festival "dedicated to hydrophonic sound art and raising public awareness of how man-made ocean noise affects marine life."
Saturday, 16 October 2010
More radio and sound art
Here are some assorted links mostly related to radio and sound art: